1. Take baby over your non-dominant shoulder.
2. Open the pouch of sling to form a seat, and slide baby's bottom down into the seat. Tighten sling by pulling tail through the rings.
3. Adjust the inner rail to baby's kneesand outer rail to baby's armpits(for comfort and security).
4. Tighten each rail by pulling them through the rings until baby is supported snugly and close to your center of gravity.
5. Make sure the rings are sitting at corsage level, and that baby is sitting upright , rather than learning away from your body.
You should hold the baby in the position that you and he prefer, and tighten the Ring Sling around him until you can remove your arms without losing the position.